Grilled Corn, 8oz Filet Mignon, and Grilled Romaine Hearts
Grilled Corn, 8 oz. Filet Mignon & Grilled Romaine Hearts
We know grilling for groups is no easy task. Between entertaining guests and making sure the food comes out just right, it can even be stressful. We hope this tasty, timed out recipe simplifies the process so that you can spend more time having fun and less time worrying about when it’s time to flip. Grill on!
Serve It While It’s Hot
Here’s what you’ll need to do.
It’s all about timing
Start at 20, and work to the right.
Ready in 20
just follow these steps
- To prep, halve the romaine hearts, season the 8 oz. filets to your liking, and set your grill for two heat zones: high and medium.
- Still in its husk, place the corn over high heat and start a 20-minute timer.
- At 16 minutes, place your filets over high heat to sear (being sure to flip periodically to lock in flavor and avoid scorching).
- At 6 minutes, place the romaine hearts on medium heat (flip romaine once).
- At 20 minutes, remove the corn, filets and romaine hearts. Plate and serve it all hot!
And just like that, your table is set, your food is hot, and it’s time to chow down. Keep an eye out for more timed recipes like this one. We’re firm believers that grilling is first and foremost about enjoying the experience. So, if there’s something we can do to help you get there, we’re all over it.
As always, be sure to share your creations using #HungryForDifferent.