Nexgrill Shipping & Returns
The total delivery time for your order is the period of time from when you place your order (about 1 to 2 days) until the time you receive it (depends on the shipping method chosen).
Large Freight Items
Nexgrilloffers a number of large and oversized items that require special handling. These items must ship with one of our specialty shippers, such as FedEx or UPS freight and Lynden. Additional shipping charges may be included for large freight items.
- When items shipped via our specialty carriers arrive at the local hub in your area, a representative from that facility will contact you by telephone to arrange a convenient time for delivery using the telephone number listed on your order. You can expect the shipper to contact you within 7 to 14 business days of the ship date to make an appointment for delivery. The delivery service you will receive is called "threshold delivery", as part of the service the delivery agent will bring the item in the front door/garage of the home, business or apartment building as long as they are provided permission to do so. You’ll be responsible for any assembly and/or installation. An adult signature will be required at the time of delivery.
- You need to inspect the packaging very carefully upon arrival. Even if the package appears only slightly damaged, write “Package Damaged” when you sign for delivery. This is VERY important. If the package looks significantly damaged, you need to refuse delivery of the package. The damaged package will be returned to us and we will send you a new one. If you refuse delivery, please notify us so that we can expect the return shipment.
- Before you sign a delivery receipt you have the right to open the packaging and inspect the shipment for “concealed” damage. We urge you to do this. Even if the driver is in a hurry, you have a right to inspect the package before signing that you received the package in good condition. Please remember that once you sign for the shipment that it arrived in good condition, you have waived your right to any future claim for damages.
- Once you accept delivery and sign the receipt you the customer assume all liability for physical damage to the equipment. It will be assumed that any damage occurred after delivery.
- All orders require a daytime shipping telephone number which is used for scheduling delivery.
- Deliveries are made Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Special Delivery & Handling Definition
- Delivery outside of standard M-F 4 hours Window
- Saturday, Sunday, Holiday, Non-Business Hours Delivery
- Storage-Terminal or Storage-Public Warehouse
- Delivery address changes requested during the transit
Delivery (Excluding the Weekends and Holidays) normally scheduled to be made on a day of holiday observance will be scheduled to be delivered on the following business day. Business day means Monday through
- Christmas Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Memorial Day
- New Year’s Day
- President’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
Small Parcels Delivery Terms & Conditions
- Next Day Service Shipping (1 business day) no P.O.
- 2-Day Select Shipping (2 business days) no P.O.
- 3-Day Select Shipping (3 business days) no P.O.
- FedEx Ground or FedEx Smartpost® (3 to 10 business days)
Shipping times do not include processing time (most in stock items generally take 1-2 days to process) and Standard Shipping times only apply to items being sent to the 48 contiguous states. For Standard Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico, add 2-4 days. Weather-related shipping delays are not within the control of us.
Return and Exchange:
If you are returning your order in new, unused condition, contact us within 30 days from receipt. All returns are subject to 15% restocking fee. Refund will be processed when the item is received in good condition (unused) and issued to the original form of payment (check,credit card, etc). Shipping charges are not refundable. If you have a return and exchange due to shipping error, defect, or damage, contact us within 30 days from receipt for a no-charge pickup. A copy of the invoice / packing slip, along with RGA number, must accompany all returns (Refer to Return Instructions section). A replacement item will be shipped to you once the returned item has been received. Please retain the packing list as a receipt; and also as documentation for potential returns. Any item returned MUST include the original packing list.
- Contact us via email at RGA@grillservices.com to request Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number
- Include original packing slip, tape box securely
- Clearly print RGA number on outside of the box
- Send to ”Nexgrill Industries Inc., 14050 Laurelwood Pl., Chino, CA 91710