Smoked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs
Recipe - No. 10
Behind the Recipe
A Little Bit Sweet. A Lotta Bit Smoky.
There's something about firing up your smoker that just feels right. It's the gateway to an extraordinary, smoky, and downright mouthwatering experience that brings people together. And when it comes to preparing a crowd favorite, Smoked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs never disappoint.
Just like your go-to dippin' sauce, this smoked chicken recipe strikes the perfect balance of tangy and sweet. Combine this timeless flavor duo with tender, smoked chicken straight from your Oakford Pellet Grill, and you've got a recipe for pure barbecue bliss.
Whether you're hosting a neighborhood cookout or creating a memorable dinner for your hungry clan, these chicken thighs are guaranteed to steal the spotlight. And guess what? They're so easy to make!
So, grab your smoker, gather your favorite people, and let's indulge in the irresistible goodness of Smoked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs.
Let's get grilling!
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- Salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Preheat your smoker or Oakford Pellet Grill to 225°F (107°C).
- Season both sides of the chicken thighs with salt and black pepper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar, garlic, smoked paprika, and thyme until well combined.
- Place the chicken thighs in a single layer in a large baking dish. Brush both sides of the chicken with the honey-mustard glaze.
Smoke the chicken for 45-60 minutes, brushing with additional glaze every 20 minutes, until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F (74°C).
Serve the Smoked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs hot, garnished with fresh herbs, if desired.